Thursday, August 11, 2011

I did it!! =)

I did it... I finally got rid of my over-sized, junk hoarding, ugly desk!! I feel so free! This is a before pic... after pics are soon to come! =)
Today I was busy organizing and purging all of the junk that was shoved inside that thing. My horseshoe table is still covered in a mess, but I'll leave that for another day.
One big thing on my list of things to do before meet the teacher, is to die cut letters for my classroom door, and for random signs around my room. If you don't already know this fun fact, scrapbook paper looks AWESOME when you die cut it. Cut the letters out, get them laminated, and they look even better than the ones you find in teacher's stores. =)
Happy Blogging!!!
-Jackie-

2 comments:

  1. I have never once thought about die cutting scrapbook paper!!!! That's brilliant! I usually laminate construction BEFORE die cutting---could I laminate the scrapbook paper first too or does something happen to the scrapbook paper?
    I can't wait to try this! :)
    Kristin
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried to laminate first. If it works with construction paper, then I don't see why it wouldn't work with scrapbook paper?!! =)If you try it, let me know how it goes!! -Jackie

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE your comments!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips