Monday, April 29, 2013

#teachertalktuesday on Instagram!


Hi Friends!
We're back! At least I (Jackie) am! My sister's on a fun little trip to Asheville N.C. with her new(ish) man. My computer's been broken and was being fixed for a couple weeks, and my old one was waaaayyyy too slow to do anything on, so I've taken a little break from the blogging and TPT world. I've missed it, but I kept up with following others on my phone through blog lovin' and facebook! I'm so happy to be back with ALL my files in tact! I was nervous that I was going to lose them, so I will be backing EVERYTHING up this time, just in case! I'm really happy and extremely relieved that my computer is back home, safe, and sound! I'm so happy to be BACK!

I was checking out facebook yesterday on my Iphone when I noticed a lot of these posts popping up!

The buzz was that Rachelle and Natalie from What the Teacher Wants! and Michelle from Apples and ABCs are throwing a weekly instagram party called Teacher Talk Tuesday! Each Tuesday you can share a picture from your day on Instagram! Fun and simple!! There are SOOOO many bloggers out there with Instagram, it's amazing!  I have a personal Instagram account, but I thought it would be fun to have a Sister Teachers' Instagram too! You can follow us @sisterteachers or click the picture below. 
click above to follow us on Instagram!
I'll be back sometime this week once I catch up on emails and stuff to tell you all about my Thinking Maps training and what we've been up to! =) See you on Instagram!




13 comments:

  1. Welcome back! That's scary to have computer problems. Glad you didn't lose all of your files, though!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started following you!!! Thanks for linking up!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Helloooooooo Dropbox! I had a scare a few months ago and Dropbox is my new BFF!! So glad to see you back!! :O)

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!! I was wondering where you guys were!! So now everyone is jumping on Instagram...just don't know if I can do one more thing! LOL! I'll have to see how it goes!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping to join instagram before my trip at the end of the month. I think it would be great to post a picture a day from my class next year. We shall see.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ladies, I love your blog! I was hoping you might hop over to my blog and enter my giveaway! Thanks!!
    -Melanie
    Teacher’s Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, i really like it.if you enjoy our site as if you pla t follow: http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.bakraonline.pk/sell-animal.php

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE your comments!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips