Saturday, August 13, 2011

Freebies!!

I've been busy busy busy!! It's not enough that I spent three days this week fixing up my classroom... I just HAD to make labels for everything to coordinate with my Zebra theme!! I know, I am a huge OCD/Type A personality!! I just can't help myself. I have the NEED to make everything match!!! I can't let my sister be mismatched either, so I made her some labels to match her polka dots too!! Please enjoy these freebie printables... and leave us a comment to let us know what you think!! =)
Happy Blogging!!!
-Jackie-
Zebra Supply Labels


Zebra Book Basket Labels 2011



Zebra Job Cards



Polka Dot Supply Labels 2011


Polka Dot Job Cards

5 comments:

  1. You rock Jackie!! I'm so happy to have an OCD/Type A personality sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It balances your easy going/ Type B one perfectly!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I can't wait to use your zebra labels in my jungle/animal print classroom! :)

    http://firstgradejabber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! So glad you can use them!! Your blog is cute!!! =) Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The UP Board has reduced the Class 12 Syllabus for the academic year 2021-21 by 30% due to COVID-19. Students must be well aware of the complete revised syllabus prescribed by the UP Board for the Class 12 examinations. They must divide their syllabus according to the number of chapters and the weightage allotted to them. Students must also ensure that after finishing the syllabus, UP 12th Syllabus pdf they must revise all the important topics so that they don't miss out on anything and are well prepared for the UP Board 12th examinations. Students must go through the UP Board Class 12 exam pattern and analyse it properly. They can also go through the UP Board Class 12 preparation tips to know the right approach towards the preparations for the exams. They must complete the UP Board 12th Syllabus well in time and leave ample time for revision towards the end.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE your comments!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips