Saturday, August 13, 2011

Freebies!!

I've been busy busy busy!! It's not enough that I spent three days this week fixing up my classroom... I just HAD to make labels for everything to coordinate with my Zebra theme!! I know, I am a huge OCD/Type A personality!! I just can't help myself. I have the NEED to make everything match!!! I can't let my sister be mismatched either, so I made her some labels to match her polka dots too!! Please enjoy these freebie printables... and leave us a comment to let us know what you think!! =)
Happy Blogging!!!
-Jackie-
Zebra Supply Labels


Zebra Book Basket Labels 2011



Zebra Job Cards



Polka Dot Supply Labels 2011


Polka Dot Job Cards

4 comments:

  1. You rock Jackie!! I'm so happy to have an OCD/Type A personality sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It balances your easy going/ Type B one perfectly!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I can't wait to use your zebra labels in my jungle/animal print classroom! :)

    http://firstgradejabber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! So glad you can use them!! Your blog is cute!!! =) Jackie

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE your comments!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips