Saturday, July 9, 2011

How To Really Love a Child



One of my friends posted this on facebook, and it really spoke to me. I know we want this to be a "teacher blog", but my most important job is being a Mommy to Makenzie (almost 3 years old). She is amazing. I can't believe God blessed me with the most wonderful little girl in the whole entire world. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the day to day hustle and bustle of life that I don't always show her how much I love her. I tell her very frequently, but I need to make a better effort by showing her. I hope this touches your heart like it's touched mine.
-Jackie-

2 comments:

  1. Ok I teach 3rd grade too! Link up having a linky party about Daily 5/Cafe what to know how you do it in your classroom!!! prayteachlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I posted some neat videos related to parenting on my blog from Raising Small Souls. Join my Classroom Team building linky too if you pop by my blog. I'm glad to have found your blog.

    Denise
    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE your comments!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips