Sunday, November 18, 2012

So You Want to be an Inventor?

So, after working on my "Night of the New Magicians" unit, I realized that the book is about The Magic Tree House kids, Jack and Annie traveling to Paris for the 1889 World's Fair to save 4 magicians from an evil sorcerer. After actually reading the book while working on my unit, to my surprise, the four magicians happen to be Alexander Grahm Bell, Thomas Edison, Gustave Eiffel, and Louis Pasteur. "Woah, wait a minute", I said to myself. Jackie just told me about the book "So You Want to be an Inventor?" by the same author of "So You Want to be President?", the last unit I created. Oh boy, this realization got me really excited to do some theme and topic connecting. So long story short I will also be preparing an informational unit to go along with Inventors. Yay! Can you sense my excitement?? My plan is to go to Barnes and Noble tomorrow to purchase said book. I look forward to sharing all of my work soon. Until next time! -Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE your comments!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips