Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas in Camelot Book Study and a Freebie!

Hi Bloggy Friends!

I am so excited that I'm finally finished with my Christmas in Camelot unit! I am sure my daughter is too... and my hubby for that matter! I absolutely love creating these units, and I plan on making many more!

I'd like to thank my sister, Danielle for proofreading for me. Gina at Beach, Sand, & Lesson Plans, and Melissa at Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late were also super helpful peer editors too! Thanks so much ladies!! Your help is greatly appreciated!

Please check out my Christmas in Camelot Book Study Unit on Teachers Pay Teachers. Your students will love it!

To celebrate the completion of this unit, please download this free Adjective & Adverb word sort which is a part of this book study unit!! Enjoy!!

Magic Tree House Christmas In Camelot Adjective & Adverb Word Sort Freebie

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!! -Jackie-

1 comment:

We LOVE your comments!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips