Thursday, April 4, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things... Let's Get Acquainted!

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... these are a few of my favorite things! That's one of my all time favorite musical movies. =)

I'm linking up with Latoya from Flying Into Fist Grade for her fun "Let's Get Acquainted" Linky Party  to share a few of my favorite things!  =) I'm a little late this week, but as the saying goes... better late than never! =)
Make sure you link up with Latoya if you haven't already!

Here a few of my favorite things...
I love target! It's a one stop shopping experience!! In my opinion {at least here in Orlando}, it's so much more pleasant and MUCH cleaner than those other one stop shopping places that have the word "mart" in them. I love that most of them in the area have a Starbucks so I can walk around with a Peppermint Mocha Frappucino! I also love the dollar spot! I <3 Target!

So... I know this isn't a "show", but I can't narrow down my favorite show on this network since I love so many of them! On the weekends, I've got HGTV on almost all day long! A few of my favs are Property Brothers and Income Property. I also like House Hunters even though it's staged. 

By far, the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Sundae from Friendly's is my ALL TIME favorite sweet treat! I grew up loving it, and when I first moved to Florida I was a server at Friendly's and would indulge in them every once in a while. Haven't had one in a while though... I may have to head over to I Drive, to find the only Friendly's left in Orlando and get my sweet treat fix. 

 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE authentic NY Pizza from my hometown, or probably most "real" pizza places from Long Island. The pizza here in Florida is just OK. It's not great, but I'll eat it. I'm pretty much a self proclaimed pizza snob. I will not buy pizza from those "chains", unless they have a really good deal for multiple pies for my class pizza parties. I'm such a snob. ;-)

I love the Cheesecake Factory. Their food is delicious, and their Adam's Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple cheesecake is to die for! Luckily, we have a Cheesecake Factory pretty close to our house! =) 

Make sure you link up with Flying Into First Grade to share some of your favs!!  
{Thanks to Ashley Hughes for the CUTE paper and Stars!}

Check out Keeping It Kool in Kinderland's amazing 375+ giveaway!! It's super Kool!! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks
    https://ilovetoteach101.com/teacher-collaboration/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BSNL speed test tool to test broadband speed on new bandwidth meter display on PC or mobile screen and find how to increase the broadband speed if slow speed identified in the test result with new measures to take on increase the BSNL bandwidth. speed test BSNL State owned telecom ISP Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited provides mobile, broadband and Fiber internet (FTTH) services to their valued customers with new speed test meter by submitting how to get rid from slow internet today.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE your comments!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips